Coming soon is the MENA Cinema Forum, the only dedicated cinema industry event in the MENA region. The important event will feature some of the biggest names in the global film industry.
What to expect:
- The MENA Cinema Forum will bring together all stakeholders involved within the cinema sector including local and international governments, investment companies, mall owners, cinema operators and exhibitors, suppliers and industry leaders.
- The event will address the growing requirements of the cinema market within the MENA region.
- Over 45 speakers will discuss cinema-related issues, challenges and opportunities in front of an audience of at least 450 industry professionals, businesspersons, 60 sponsors and delegates from 30 different countries.
Why participate in the eventful conference? The gathering involves some of the greatest minds in the cinema sector and serves as a platform for discussions on shaping the future of the industry in the region. There will be networking events, cinema screenings and activities to include workshops. The agenda is now ready for download.
Attendees at this event will learn about:
- Regional plans and operational frameworks in new markets including KSA
- Planning and development of successful cinema outlets across the region
- Best available material and technologies for building modern cinemas
- Content development for the cinema market
- Revenue management and increasing profitability of cinema operations
The conference presents an unprecedented business opportunity for global brands keen to penetrate a lucrative market, says Leila Masinaei, Managing Director of GM Events, organizer of the MENA Cinema Forum.
When it comes to the films industry’s evolution, there are reports that convey an investment of US$3.54bn by 2030 in cinema screens across the Gulf, and the Middle East Cinema market has a forecasted growth at 7.4 percent that amounts to over $35 billion, according to PriceWaterhouseCooper (PwC). PwC highlights that these significant funds will ensure that MENA countries remain attractive markets for filmmakers.
In terms of growth potential, the building of the cinema industry in the UAE and the increase in the entertainment sector will contribute to the economy and stimulate business development dedicated to movie theaters, film productions and screenings – much of this will be addressed at the two-day MENA Cinema Forum.
Conference Dates: 27th October – 29th October 2018
Venue: Grand Hyatt Dubai
Note: Delegates and attendees of MENA Cinema Forum can take advantage of an exclusive discounted rate if they wish to stay at this hotel of the MENA Cinema Forum venue. Contact +971 4 317 1234 for Conference Date Rates, or book here. Do visit the “Hotel website” to discover it has to offer.
DubaiBlog will be media partner of this important event. The MENA Cinema Forum is the first conference of this type to arrive in Dubai and aims at the opening of this new market and the consequent escalation of revenues in the GCC region (including then Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait and Oman) in this important sector.